Forum Officiel de l'Electrostiile

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Impressions sur les posts du blogspot

Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Suivant

Aller en bas  Message [Page 40 sur 43]

Mathieu

Super Clubbers
Super Clubbers
You know probably the amazing edit from Eric Prydz of the famous Kings Of Leon's song "Use Somebody". This Eric's edit is unreleased, too bad for us. But Jenya Solid has done an amazing remake of this track. I'm loving it !!!!

Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody (Eric Prydz Remix)[Jenya Solid Remake]

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!

Philippe.D

Clubbers
Clubbers
Nice !!!!! I love you

Fabian Dori

Créateur du Forum
Créateur du Forum
Ohhhh putain merci Mathieu, ce son je le cherchais depuis tellement longtemps I love you

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://electrostiile.forumactif.com

Chantilly Aka Kaffee

Super Electrostiliien
Super Electrostiliien
La même

Fabian Dori

Créateur du Forum
Créateur du Forum
Sunday's song : AWESOME !

Pink - Raise your glass (Jump Smockers Extended mix)

Enjoy, Fabian Dori.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://electrostiile.forumactif.com

Mathieu

Super Clubbers
Super Clubbers
Fresh from a superb run of form on Deadmau5's Mau5trap imprint, Moguai swaps one insanely successful label for another with this, his debut on the mighty Size. The track is called We Want Your Soul and is released today along with two stunning remixes by Sebjak and Thomas Gold! On the remix front Sebjak distorts the hell out of the synths for an electro-house workout while Thomas Gold flicks all the 'euphoria' levels up to 11 for a tech-trance stomp-a-thon. The best for me is the Sebjak Remix, I'm loving it !!!!!

Moguai - We Want Your Soul (Original Mix)

Moguai - We Want Your Soul (Sebjak Remix)

Moguai - We Want Your Soul (Thomas Gold Remix)

Enjoy Wink

Mathieu

Super Clubbers
Super Clubbers
Amazing Remix from Thomas Gold of the nice Jes's track "Awaken" ! Released Today through Magik Muzik !

JES - Awaken (Thomas Gold Remix)

Enjoy Wink

Mathieu

Super Clubbers
Super Clubbers
Abigail Bailey has been one of the scenes loading vocalists since she stormed the charts in 2005 with the massive club anthem Herd & Fritz "I Just Can't Get Enough". Moreover Abigail is also responsible for co writing the op line to Chris Lake's "Changes" and MYNC projects "Some thing On Your Mind" and many more releases. Now Abigail is back with "Space Girl" and a very nice remix from Third Party !

Abigail Bailey - Space Girl (Third Party Remix)

Enjoy Wink

Johnny

Admin
Admin
Au top mec, bravo

Mathieu

Super Clubbers
Super Clubbers
Merci Smile

Mathieu

Super Clubbers
Super Clubbers
EDX uncovers a new production of his as well as a bit different, more of a punchy club sound than earlier presented by this brilliant Swiss. The track is called Szeplo and is released today through PinkStar Records.

EDX - Szeplo (Original Mix)

Enjoy Wink

Mathieu

Super Clubbers
Super Clubbers
Queens of Clubs Trilogy: Diamond Edition is a remix album by singer-songwriter Nadia Ali. The Diamond Edition is the final installment in Ali's three-part compilation, Queen of Clubs Trilogy: The Best of Nadia Ali Remixed. The album was released on December 20, 2010 by Smile in Bed Records. Here, five amazing tracks from this album !

Nadia Ali - Point The Finger (Lost Stories Extended Mix)

Nadia Ali - Ride With Me (Shogun Extended Mix)

Sultan & Ned Shepard Feat. Nadia Ali - Call My Name (Max Graham & Protoculture Extended Mix)

Nadia Ali - Promises (Walsh & McAuley Extended Mix)

Nadia Ali - People (Eelke Kleijn People of The Sun Extended Mix)

Johnny

Admin
Admin
Ya deux track de ridney la qui sont sorti si tu peux les poster ce serait cool Smile

Ridney, Ghosts of Venice & The Phantom's Revenge - Looking For You (Ridney Remix)

et surtout celle la les gens vont kiffer :
Ou Est Le Swimming Pool - The Key (Ridney & Devos Reprise)

Mathieu

Super Clubbers
Super Clubbers
Dés que je les ai, je les mets Wink

shawndescoteaux

Super Clubbers
Super Clubbers
Et celle là si tu l'a serait apprécier !Smile ou est le swimming pool jackson's last stand hook n sling remix

Johnny

Admin
Admin
Nightriders – Hey (Original Mix)

QUELLE TUERIE !!!!

Chantilly Aka Kaffee

Super Electrostiliien
Super Electrostiliien
Le Nom De Strip remix est pas mal non plus

shawndescoteaux

Super Clubbers
Super Clubbers
Mouahahha Jy était à Angello à Montreal! Smile

Johnny

Admin
Admin
pas mal la angello .. mais c'est du deja écouté quoi .. One, Miami 2 ibiza, plus tous ceux qui refont les meme sont .. Swanky tunes, hard rock sofa, etc..

Mathieu

Super Clubbers
Super Clubbers
Amazing Remix from Tom Fall of the famous Pendulum's track "The Island" !!!

Pendulum - The Island (Tom Fall Pjanoo Remix)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Gothenburg-based duo Don & Palm has achieved a lot during the past month, delivering massive productions non-stop, warming up the crowd before David Sida in Copenhagen and being topical with the amazing In The Sunshine remix together with Johan Wedel which has created a huge buzz all around the globe.Their lastest track is a remix of a D.O.N.S song "Groove On" and it's just awesome !

D.O.N.S. feat. Jerique - Groove On (Don & Palm Remix)

The Finish duo Something Good have made a huge remix of Malfankson’s track Intro & Ending !!!! Enjoy !

Malfankson - Intro & Ending (Something Good Remix)

The talented Gothenburg-based co-producing duo Axel Bauer & Lanford takes on pop singer & songwriter Cazzi Opeia gracing her latest hit I Belong To You with their never-ending brilliance.

Cazzi Opeia - I Belong To You (Axel Bauer & Lanford Remix)

Johnny

Admin
Admin
Ca c'est ce que j'appelle un tres gros post !

Mathieu

Super Clubbers
Super Clubbers
"Armin van Buuren feat. Sharon den Adel - In & Out of Love" is the second single of Armin's album Imagine. Sharon den Adel is the lead singer of the Dutch Gothic band "Within Temptation", winner of many awards around the world. The hypnotizing vocals Sharon recorded with Armin are causing damage on several dancefloors around the world. The best remix of this track for me comes from Whelan & Di Scala. It sounds like Teenage Crime. This track is just amazing and was released the 21/12/2010 through Armada Music.

Armin Van Buuren Feat Sharon Den Adel - In & Out Of Love (Whelan & Di Scala Remix)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mau5trap Recordings presents a new direction of their label dubstep. An LP named Feed Me’s Big Adventure produced by Feed Me revealing 9 tracks of his, which got released the 25/12/10.

Feed Me – Feed Me’s Big Adventure [Mau5trap]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fedde Le Grand played his own edit of Sky & Sand at Sensation White for the NYE.

Here's a video of him playing this track !

Remember

Paul Kalkbrenner - Sky And Sand (Feat. Fritz Kalkbrenner) (Original Mix)

Enjoy Wink

Nice track from Mikael Weermets ! This record is already storming up some massive supports from Jerry Ropero, Syke N Sugarstar, Jonas Sellberg & many more. Released the 27/11/10 through Made Music.

Brown Sneakers feat. Majuri - You Get What You Give (Mikael Weermets Remix)

Mathieu

Super Clubbers
Super Clubbers

Preview of Flo Rida feat. Akon - Who Dat Girl (Hardwell Club Mix)

Flo Rida feat. Akon -- 'Who Dat Girl' is the official third single from his new album "Only One Flo (Part 1)" Now Hardwell turns this track into a club banger. Hardwell found the perfect way to combine the infectious lyrics and a catchy synth riff with a fierce bassline which will do damage to any dance floor!

Release date: 11-01-2011. There will be an instrumental version too!

YEARMIX 2010

For already the seventh year in a row, Laidback Luke closed down his year with his glorious yearmix! Like always, brought by the incredible 3to12. 60 tracks in a 70 minutes mix, it's just awesome !

Download

Enjoy Wink

Here's a video of Adrian Lux playing his forthcoming single Fire !

00"30 : Adrian Lux - Fire

Coming Soon !!!!!

Awesome bootleg from Laidback Luke and Junior Sanchez !

Steve Angello vs. Dr Dre - Knas Episode (Laidback Luke & Junior Sanchez Mashup)

Mathieu

Super Clubbers
Super Clubbers
The duo Duck Sauce made a brilliant remix of the Chromeo's track which is available to download for free ! Enjoy !

Chromeo - Hot Mess (Duck Sauce Remix)

Amazing production by Dave Spoon and TV Rock called FIVEg ! Released today through Size Records !

Dave Spoon & TV Rock - FIVEg (Original Mix)

After Heiress Of Valentina, the new bomb of Alesso is Where’d You Go ! Already support by Sebastian Ingrosso, this track is just amazing !

RIP*Alesso – Where’d You Go (Original Mix)*RIP

Enjoy Wink

Sidney Samson vs. Tara McDonald - Set Me On Fire
Release Date : 01.02.11

Clokx's 'Catch Your Fall' has already proven to be sticky with the pretty vocal that sings you to the climax. Hardwell puts on a slightly different, progressive topping that makes it more suitable for those clubkids entertainers aka DJs!

Clokx - Catch Your Fall (Hardwell Club Mix)

Exclusive preview of brand new collaboration of russian producers Swanky Tunes and Hard Rock Sofa.

Out soon on Cr2 Records. Release date: 17.01.2011.

"Thank You / Labrynth" EP

Nice remix from Hardwell for the Ultra Records artist "Haley" !

Haley - Physical (Hardwell Remix)

Mathieu

Super Clubbers
Super Clubbers
Nice version by Hard Rock Sofa of Dirty South’s trademarker Let It Go featuring a wonderful vocal by Rudy ! Enjoy !

Dirty South feat. Rudy – Let It Go (Hard Rock Sofa Mix)

Supported by: Axwell, Bob Sinclar, TV Rock, Max Vangeli, Dmitri Vegas & Like Mike, Abel Ramos, Kid Massive and many more.

Bassjackers - Mush Mush

Coming soon !

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 40 sur 43]

Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Suivant